The Cash App is a very well-known digital payment app that is used for online money transfers. It is easy to use this app and has so many great features. Cash App users can get a free cash card which works like any other debit card. To use this card, it is required for users to activate the cash card. After Cash App card activation, you can use it at the retail stores wherever a VISA card is accepted and withdraw money from the AMTs.
So all the users should know how to activate the Cash App card? For activating a Cash App card, there are two methods. As a user, you can choose whichever way is suitable for you. Here in this blog, you can learn about both the processes of Cash App card activation. You can activate a cash app card with or without using the QR code.
· Open the Cash App on your mobile phone or computer.
· On the right side of it, click on the Cash card icon.
· Here, you have to choose the option of Activate a cash app card.
· For activating a card with the QR code, you have to use the mobile camera for QR code scanning.
· You need to carefully align the camera with the QR code to scan it successfully.
· Once you do it, your cash card has been activated using a QR code, and now you can use it.